On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 03:06:30PM -0500, darren chamberlain wrote:
> > be the TLD since it is mail related?
> >
> > Mail::Mutt::Parser
> >
> > is my guess, but I don't know much about mutt.
>
> Though the idea and syntax originate with mutt (as far as I know, at
> least), the general idea is not mutt-specific, or even mail-specific.
> The idea occured to me because I was writing a (non-mail-related)
> curses-based interface to a database, and needed functionality similar
> to mutt's Limits.  This my initial MuttStylePatterns name.  The mutt
> docs simply call them "patterns", but that's much too generic a name for
> this module, I think.

They seem like a kind of regular expression to me. Something under
one of these name spaces makes sense to me:

Regexp::Mutt
Regexp::MuttPatterns

Having "Patterns" in the name might repeat the idea of what RE's are,
though.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .