On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:00:23PM -0600, Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp wrote:

> Therefore, I went in search of a solution to automate the
> stringification. I didn't find anything other than MLDBM for doing
> something like this and it seems like a little much for my purposes. All
> I need is something like this:

When I want to do this, I just use CGI.pm. With it, you can pass a hash
to the 'new' constructor, and use query_string() function (I think) to
get back a stringified version.

Likewise, you can pass a query-string to the constructor, and get a hash
structure back. Keys with multiple values are supported, although I
usually don't have that case.

Your solution may well be cleaner for general cases.

        Mark