Hi All,

What's the consensus on the version numbers to give to different modules in a CPAN distribution? I've traditionally only incremented the main module in a distribution and any modules that have been changed since the last release. But this means that I have modules in a single distribution with different version numbers. Other CPAN authors have omitted version numbers from all but the module that names the distribution. Still others have made all of the modules in a single distribution have the same version number.

So, what do people like or prefer, and why? Is there a consensus on this? If so, what is it?

Thanks,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]