At 12:15 +0100 1/9/04, Paul Johnson wrote:
Elizabeth Mattijsen said:
 >                       I have an update script that forces me to go
through all of the module files of a distribution. It forces me to
 > check things whenever I start a new version.
Ooh.  Too much work!  Here's the relevant parts of a Makefile.PL showing
how I automate that.  Whenever I use an internal module I always specify
the version and that is automatically updated too, as is the version
number and date in the pod.  (This will probably get mangled by my mailer
- the real thing is on CPAN of course.)

Under what name? Devel::Cover?

Liz