Hello,

I'm interested in feedback on a module I've developed

to manage file uploads, which I'm calling CGI::UploadDB for now.

CGI::UploadDB manages file uploads with a SQL database. It handles generating
thumbnails, file installation, deletion, and display.

Files are stored on the file system with meta-data in the database. MySQL and
Postgres are supported.

I'm interested to know: OK Name? Useful idea? Useful interface? Clear documentation?
Other suggestions?

Full documentation [1] and source code [2] are available. It currently depends
on the brand new Data::FormValidator 3.50 release.

1. http://mark.stosberg.com/dfv/doc/CGI/UploadDB.html
2. http://mark.stosberg.com/perl/CGI-UploadDB-0.10_03.tar.gz
3. http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Data::FormValidator

Thanks!

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .