Hey everyone, I've been working on some PHP (I'd rather always do Perl, but
oh well) and I've had to integrate a Perl site with a PHP site.  So, being
that Perl is the master glue I've had to write a few Perl modules that
mimmick some PHP behavior.  This is just the beginning of several things I
have lined up along the same goal.  In any case, here's the actual module:

http://bluedevbox.com/DateTime.pm.txt
(I know, I have not added pod yet, or even any comments...  :P  )

The intent is to mimmick all of PHP's Date/Time functions as documented
here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.datetime.php

Now, I've only implemented 4 of the 13 PHP Date/Time functions.  And, they
are not complete or tested in different locales.

So, watcha think?  Is my namespace good?  PHP::DateTime?

Thanks for any suggestions/comments,

  Aran