I have just released XML::Smart 1.5.5

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/G/GM/GMPASSOS/XML-Smart-1.5.5.tar.gz

The main pourpose of this announcement is to tell to the developers that
uses XML::Smart to update to the last version, since I receive a lot of
e-mails asking for support in bugs or resources that where already fixed in
the last versions.

Now XML::Smart seems to be used a lot in production projects, and this is
only possible due the tests made by all the users, what made XML::Smart much
more stable in it's quest to handle easy the complexity of XML. Soo, I say
thanks for all the reports, advices, comments and patches that I have
received. ;-P

Regards,
Graciliano M. P.

Changes (1.5+):

1.5.5 2004-03-23
    - Added methods set_auto() , set_auto_node(), set_binary(), set_cdata().
    - Fixed bug on copy().
    - Fixed bug with date() when CONTENT key is found and should be CDATA or
BINARY.

1.5.4 2004-02-23
    - Added autoload of parts of the module, to save load memory.

1.5.3 2004-02-23
    - Just minor changes and fixes.

1.5.2 2004-02-15
    - Fixed some minor bug on PUSH and UNSHIFT.
    - Added support for multiple nodes for the same tag and interpolation of
different nodes.
    - Removed duplicated entry of '/.CONTENT/0' at '/order' key.
    - Added new tests and revision of the previous tests.

1.5.1 2004-02-05
    - Fixed simple bug when XML::Smart object used on recursions/loops.

1.5 2004-01-15
    - Added method aliase tree_pointer().
    - Added method root().
    - Added event handlers: on_start, on_char, on_end.
    - Multiple contents handled in different way. $xml->{CONTENT} is tied
      and the data will be at $xml->{'/.CONTENT/0} , $xml->{'/.CONTENT/1} ,
$xml->{'/.CONTENT/2}...
    - data() will keep the multiple contents order.
    - content(i , data) can be used to set a content part.
    - $srt = content() returns all the multiple contents grouped.