Hi all,
    I have created a module that is a Perl binding to the drmaa spec,
http://www.drmaa.org.  The drmaa spec is to abstract an API for submitting
jobs to different supporting job schedulers (so a method to distribute jobs
over a network).  The DRMAA provides a framework for job schedulers much
like ODBC provides one for databases.  Using DRMAA, the user is protected
from the details of the job schedulers, also referred to as DRM's
(Distributed Resource Managers).  I'm looking to post this module to CPAN in
the next few weeks and am wondering about the namespace.  I'm currently
leaning towards DRMAA (in all caps), and possibly a follow up module later
called DRMAA::Simple, which would provide a set of functions that wrap
together many of the DRMAA calls into do-it-all-at-once type calls.

It could be argued though that someone may want to create other DRM type
modules, say one that gives all the functionality of DRMAA plus specific
functions available to a particular DRM, like SGE
(http://gridengine.sunsource.net ).  Or perhaps a DRM module that provided
an API to configure the resources of the DRM, like adding nodes, changing
run time calendars, etc. (currently DRMAA is just intended for launching and
monitoring jobs )

So, perhaps a better namespace might be:

DRM::DRMAA
DRM::DRMAA::Simple
and then later there could be
DRM::SGE