On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 02:15:30PM -0500, Andy Lester wrote:
> I've just released Module::Starter 0.02, meant as a replacement for h2xs.
>
> I think h2xs is very out of date as far as current best practices for
> modules.  It's also very intimidating for people who just want to create
> a module, and have no need for all the compiler hoohah that h2xs throws
> at you.  Module::Starter is meant to make things much eaiser.
>
> Here's a sample run of Module::Starter's command-line program:

Thanks Andy.

Here's an initial comment:
I think would useful to include "ExtUtils::ModuleMaker" in a SEE ALSO
section, and explain the key differences. At first glance the projects
seem quite similar.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .