On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 15:35, Lincoln A. Baxter wrote:
> And what does AIS stand for?  Or did I miss that.
>
> Lincoln

"Authenticated Identity Service."  I started working on it
gave a presentation on my design at YAPC - St. Louis.  It has been
improving a lot in 2004 as I have written several systems that refer
to it and have tested it on boa as well as apache.

--
david nicol
this message was sent from a filtering e-mail address.