A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Randy W. Sims <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-05-14 01:40]:

It would be much nicer if it was readable as a nntp or at least
a mailing list; I've always found http-based discussion boardss
awkward to navigate and difficult to figure out what I have and
haven't read.  Wonder why this hasn't been done?

For NNTP, it has. One to run on your own[1] and one available
publically[2].

Oh, sweet; This is great! Thanks for the pointer. It would be nice if it had greater retention; maybe it could move to nntp.perl.org where there would be more space...

Thanks,
Randy.