Title: RE: New module: CGI::Tooltip

> Unfortunately, while it is possible in Perl5 to write code
> such that it works under multiple package names (or better
> yet, would work in any package regardless of the name), it is
> a not trivially supported scenario. It might be a good idea
> to think about these issues before Perl6 starts taking shape.

Er, actually I think it is pretty trivial. Here is code that aliases the package DDS to the package Data::Dump::Streamer

 ##This all has to be one line for MakeMaker version scanning.
 use Data::Dump::Streamer (); BEGIN{ *DDS:: = \%Data::Dump::Streamer:: } $VERSION=$DDS::VERSION;
 1;

For a pure OO module its even easier.

So I don't actually think this problem is with Perl, more like its an issue for CPAN.

Yves