Hi All.

Thanks to Mark Stosberg for helping me name this a while ago. I have released Data::Form::Elements to the CPAN (it should show up in a while. not sure how long it takes. This is my first public module. The module is downloadable here, though:
http://www.multiply.org/notebook/archives/000588.html
).

Basically, Data::Form::Elements is an OO wrapper around Data::FormValidator that gives you a form object with paramaters and validation. The docs in the POD are pretty clear, but here is a short example:

        use Data::Form::Elements;

           my $form = Data::Form::Elements->new();

# add a couple elements
$form->add_element( "username", {
required => 1, errmsg => "Please provide your username." } );
$form->add_element( "password", {
required => 1, errmsg => "Please provide your password." } );

           $form->validate( %ARGS );

           if ( $form->is_valid() ) {
               # continue logging on ...
           }

I would appreciate any feedback, bug reports ,etc.

Thanks!

-jason scott gessner [EMAIL PROTECTED]