On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Smylers wrote:

> How about WebService::Map?
>
> Search the [EMAIL PROTECTED] archives for WebService and you'll see that
> there have been recent attempts to distinguish between modules that help
> implement generic webby things (in WWW::) from those which are an
> interface to a service which just happens to be provided by websites (in
> WebService::).

Yeah, taking a look at the existing WebService modules it seems like this
might be a better top level namespace.  My only reservation is that unlike
all the others, this module does not actually interact with the websites,
it simply generates a link.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com