On Jul 18, 2004, at 9:29 AM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

In terms of the word's meaning, I think that works. It just wish
it was more catchy.. but if that's all we got, then that's what
we got.

I briefly thought about something involving "multiplexing", but I
can't think of any combination of words that is both accurate and
not unwieldy or awkward.

Okay then. So what needs to happen to make this a reality? Modification of the META.yml spec? Modification of Module::Build? And then of CPANPLUS and CPAN.pm?

Regards,

David