Title: RE: Renaming module - Algorithm::SkipList

> * Orton, Yves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-08-02 11:05]:
> > > Really, IMHO the tree modules and yours and probably others
> > > more should be in some sort of Datastructure:: namespace.
> >
> > Oh god. Do we really have such a namespace?
>
> No, not to my knowledge. What is particularly despicable about
> it?

In my eyes data structures are pretty much inseperable from the algorithms that operate on them.

For instance lets say we have a Tree structure, we cant insert into or delete from the tree without using an algorithm that is specifically desgined for that data structure.

So I really hope we never end up with a Datastructure namespace that just confuses things more than it already is.

Yves