Randy> Note however that it needs a slight tweak. I was very... erm, suprised
Randy> when I ran it on one of my Windows machines, and it downloaded the
Randy> MINICPAN and then proceeded to delete everything it downloaded.

I was also surprised to hear that from people on Windows as well.
I did everything "perldoc perlport" told me to do.  But the results
from File::Find are not canonical.  Ugh.  Leave it to redmond
to make both forward slash and backslash mean nearly the same thing. :(