Ken Williams sent: 23 Aug 2004 23:49:40 -0500:

> On Aug 23, 2004, at 2:42 PM, Suresh Govindachar wrote:
>
>> So I would like to register the following ten namespaces:
>>
>>       EUI
>>       EUI::TMS
>>       EUI::TMS::Configure
>>       EUI::TMS::Send
>>       EUI::TMS::Receive
>>       EUI::TMS::Organize
>>       EUI::TMS::Work
>>       EUI::Vim
>>       EUI::Shell
>>       EUI::VIM
>
> Assuming 'EUI' is the top-level namespace you settle on
> (might not be a great idea since it doesn't tell the user
> anything about what it is),

I see your point.  EditableUI is more descriptive but
it does not reveal that it does not just concern an user
interface but also concerns application modules with an
editable user interface.  EditableUIApps is more complete
but seems too long -- or is it?  I am now inclined to
go with EditableUIApps.

> you can just register 'EUI' and not the rest.  The PAUSE
> bot will recognize the interior namespaces as yours by
> default.

Thanks for letting me know this!  I did go over the pause
informational web-pages but did not realize that the PAUSE
bot would work that way.  If that aspect of the working of
the PAUSE bot can be known by reading some document, please
point me to that document.

Thanks,

--Suresh