On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, Mark Stosberg wrote:
I would go ahead and write the patches and publish them in the bug system for AppConfig: http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=AppConfig Until the author pipes up, other people could find the patch there and use it and/or comment on it.

That's a sensible plan. I was hoping to have some consent before digging in, but if its not forthcoming I shouldn't let it deter progress.

--
</chris>

-- C.A.R. Hoare