Hi fellow module-authors,

I have been working on this for more than half a year on and off.
(mostly off) Finally I think it has the bare minimum to open the service.

CPAN::Forum is a web forum to discuss CPAN modules. One of the
objectives is to let people easily monitor discussions on several
modules of their interest without subscribing to many mailing lists.

It will also help lots of module authors for modules that do not
have a mailing list (I guess about 95% of all the modules on CPAN) to
provide support.

If you are interested you can check it out at

                    http://www.cpanforum.com/

So if you are a module author but your module does not have its own mailing list or web forum yet, you can make use of CPAN::Forum Let your users know that your module can be discussed at

  http://www.cpanforum.com/dist/Distro-Name

and they will be directed to the sub forum of your distribution.

You can also subscribe to get e-mail notification whenever someone
posts to this distribution without visiting the site.

I'd appreciate your feedback either here or better yet on

http://www.cpanforum.com/dist/CPAN-Forum

regards Gabor