Andy Lester writes:

> I don't think we need another CPAN at all.  There's nothing wrong with
> putting "require 6;" at the top of Makefile.PL and keeping everything in
> one happy CPAN.

There is a problem if it interferes with people trying to use
identically named Perl 5 modules.  If a Perl 6 DBI module exists, I
posit that it would not be a good thing if this was what the CPAN or
CPANPLUS modules automatically down load, nor if that's what the Cpan
Search website presents as being the most recent version of DBI.

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.