Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:47:46 +0100
From: Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Catalyst] DBIx-Class list, cdbi-talk closure

Ok, due to popular demand I've got gabb to set up [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for DBIx-Class discussion (thanks gabb!). I've stopped hacking on it for
a few days while I think through where I want to go with the code, so now
would be the time to make design/feature suggestions!

Also, with the recent unexpected closure of cdbi-talk I (and I guess most of
the other people involved) would be happy to answer Class::DBI questions on
there, at least as a stop-gap measure until a new dedicated cdbi list turns
up.

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk