Title: RE: Name for module to construct URI from named params?

> > FromHash seems inappropriate, as you aren't actually using
> a hash there.
>
> Excellent point!  Um, how about ...
>
> URI::NamedParams
> URI::Constructor
> URI::Creator
>
> The first is clearest, but people always hate it when a
> module describes
> its interface in the name (like Foo::OO), although maybe in this case
> that's ok because that's really the whole point of the
> module, to provide
> an alternate to the existing URI interface.

While in general I agree with you about the name/functionality point I think URI::NamedParams is the best option you listed. It's a bit long to type, but that's fine IMO. Especially if you export the uri() sub you quoted in your original post.

Yves