Kurt Starsinic wrote:
On 11/22/05, Enrico Sorcinelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pod2::Perldoc is an improved distribution of Perldoc, the program for reading
Pod documentation.

It's available at http://modperl.it/POD2-IT/Pod2-Perldoc-3.14.tar.gz

Enrico,

Your patches look both useful and interesting.  I recommend that you
apply a bit more pressure to get your patch integrated into the core
(or to get some valid criticism on your patch), rather than publishing
a new module.  This is what I request of you:

1. Publish your patch to perl5-porters one more time.  *Make sure*
that it applies cleanly against 5.9.2.  Cc: Sean Burke and me.

5.9.2 was released over six months ago, and the source has moved on quite a bit since then. The patch must apply cleanly against blead for it to have a chance.

2. Wait a couple of days.
3. If and when you don't get a response, email Hugo van der Sanden and
Rafael Garcia-Suarez, cc:ing me.  Ask them to apply your patch.  Point
them at the URL for the archived email from (1.).

There's no point in hassling Hugo about this, he's no longer in the loop.

David
--
"It's overkill of course, but you can never have too much overkill."