# from Robert Rothenberg (CPAN)
# on Monday 27 February 2006 09:36 am:

>Freedesktop::Trash seems to be the obvious name, but there's nothing
> in the Freedesktop top-level namespace.

How about Freedesktop::File::Trash ?  With FD aiming to be a standard, I
would rather see all of the modules which implement it under a single
tlns (even in a tree which mirrors the generic modules which are
already there -- e.g. FreeDesktop::Image::Thumbnail for the thumbnails
standard, etc.)

X11::FreeDesktop:DesktopEntry is the only precedent and I'm inclined to
think it should have been in the FD tlns as FreeDesktop::DesktopEntry.

IMO, File::Trash::FreeDesktop sounds too much like it aims to trash my
fd-related files :-)

--Eric
--
"...the bourgeoisie were hated from both ends: by the proles, because
they had all the money, and by the intelligentsia, because of their