Hi all,

Here I've been thinking that App::Foo is the thing to name the code that
supports the bin/foo application and I'm seeing App::CLI, App::Info,
App::Build, etc in that namespace (as well as several modules which are
using it for what I thought it was:  App::SimpleScan, etc.)

Since there apparently is not a dominant convention, I would like to
hear your thoughts.

Should these two classes of modules (those which support applications
and those which are applications) be mixed together like this?

If not, what is the best place for application code?  Bin::*?  Or should
it just be Foo.pm?  Seems that would cause a lot of namespace clashing.

--Eric
--
"Everything goes wrong all at once."
--Quantized Revision of Murphy's Law