On 8/29/06, Johan Vromans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In addition there is an RSS feed for every PAUSEID:
>
> http://www.cpanforum.com/rss/author/PAUSEID
>
> Just replace PAUSEID with yours

Okay, call me stupid, but what should I do with this? When I feed
http://www.cpanforum.com/rss/author/JV to firefox it offers to
download a "application/rss+xml" file.

I am not really sure but in the meantime I added another page
where you can get a listing of all the posts related to any of your modules.
I will soon link it from other pages but in general it looks like this:
http://www.cpanforum.com/author/PAUSEID

or in your case http://www.cpanforum.com/author/JV

The point is that when you vist this page with Firefox you get the
RSS sign in the location bar and clicking on it will let you add the
rss feed to your Bookmarks Toolbar.

Gabor