David Cantrell wrote:
On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 01:59:46PM -0500, Jim Schneider wrote:

I wrote a streaming CSV parser yesterday ...

If anyone knows of a module on CPAN that does all this, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll upload my module sometime in the next week or two.

BTW, the name I'm currently using for this module is "CSV::Parse" - let me know if you have a specific suggestion for a name you like better.

There are plenty of CSV-ish modules on the CPAN already, but AFAIK none
of them handle streaming.  So it's the streaming that's important, and
it should be in the name.  How about Text::CSV::Streaming?
I like the word "Streaming" in the name, but this isn't a complete CSV processing module (it just does parsing, not (re)creating CSV data), so "Text::CSV" is a bit misleading. Perhaps "CSV::Parse::Streaming"? "CSV::Parser::Streaming"?