On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 04:15:59PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 06:08:19AM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
> > I'm receiving a lot of test failures, but I'm not able to reproduce on
> > the machines I have access to.  I'm hoping someone can help spot my
> > error.
> >
> > The bulk cpan testser fail with on a DateTime test:
>
> There is no "the bulk cpan tester".  Different people do smoke testing
> in different ways.

Hum, I have no idea what I was trying to type there.  :)  I suspect I
was saying "The bulk of the cpan tests fail with a DateTime test"....
6am typing, you know.

> I only looked at one of 'em, but in t/10-Field-CIDR_List.t, you declare
> that you're going to run 6 tests, and then you either run 6 tests or you
> skip *7* tests.

Yes, that was a bit more obvious.  I must have removed a test and then
not forced it to run without that module loaded again.

I'll see if I can't get one of the testers to run prove on the
DateTime tests.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley