# from Skriptke
# on Wednesday 24 February 2010 00:54:

>I have not managed to find documentation on whether it is possible to
> include in MANIFEST files with spaces in names.

From ExtUtils::Manifest

  "Anything between white space and an end of line within a MANIFEST
  file is considered to be a comment. Beginning with ExtUtils::Manifest
  1.52, a filename may contain whitespace characters if it is enclosed
  in single quotes; single quotes or backslashes in that filename must
  be backslash-escaped."

(Heh, the second sentence there was news to me!)

So, if you have a space in the filenames, you'll need to make sure that
anywhere you deploy your code has 1.52 or better ExtUtils::Manifest.

--Eric
--
Peer's Law: The solution to the problem changes the problem.
    http://scratchcomputing.com