Hi Shlomi,

bdfoy normally on previous occasions made a call for a sort of CPAN spring
cleaning:

- http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/28444

I myself have responded on previous occasions:

- http://use.perl.org/~jonasbn/journal/28503

Read the comments on the two posts, they are making some good points.

I will look into cleaning my uploads - have nice spring :-)

jonasbn