Speaking of IP Address modules, I'm getting weird cpantesters results from Net::IPAddress::Util

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Net-IPAddress-Util%200.09

Trouble is, they all seem to involve Math::BigInt::(GMP|Pari), and I'm having the darndest time getting either of those modules to install on my development system (Ubuntu 9.04 x64 with Perl 5.10).

Net::IPAddress::Util subclasses Math::BigInt, and according to the POD, I ought to be able to use any and all of the alternate math libraries with no special magic. However, I did have to do a little bit of special magic (a custom import() sub) in order to provide the same import arguments as Math::BigInt while letting my module export things. I'm afraid that in doing so I've screwed something up.

If TELS or somebody is reading this, and is ready, willing, and able to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'd love the opportunity to make my code better -- maybe even to the point where it's ready to move out of beta to version 1.0...

Thanks,

--
Paul Bennett (PWBENNETT)