On Tuesday 01 June 2010 17:02:33 Ashish Mukherjee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a new module to provide an API for the Slideshare Web
> Service. Don't see any similar module on CPAN or discussed on the lists. I
> was considering naming it WWW::SlideShare. Does this seem appropriate? Any
> other feedback/suggestion?

Sounds like a reasonable choice of name to me, there's already plenty of other
similar modules in the WWW::* namespace.

--
David Precious <dav...@preshweb.co.uk>
http://blog.preshweb.co.uk/    www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter

  "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
  it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)