Hi list,

I'm thinking on uploading a module to PAUSE but before that I need to consider namespace to use. Currently module is located here: http://fra.sf.net/ - it is Firewall Rulebase Analyzer - parses firewall's config and loads route table and rulebase from it for further operations - traffic emulation, object search, forward/reverse routing, etc.

For now it utilises root space FRA, however I understand that I need to choose something more apropriate. I'm thinking on Net::Appliance::FRA or Net::Appliance::Firewall... probably there are more apropriate namespaces exist, I haven't found them yet though.

Will appreciate your hints/thoughts on that.

---
 Looking forward to reading yours.
   Ruslan N. Marchenko