I have a perl project that is currently hosted on Google Code. It's currently just a collection of scripts that work together with some common code loaded in via require. The project reading in GPS data from various sources and creates a KML overlay for Google Earth/Maps which shows the entire path of your trip. It also loading in RSS/Twitter data and photos and placings them on the map as well with all the photos now geotagged. I'd like to break this code up better into modules, but I'm not sure what the best naming scheme is. I was considering something like GeoTag for the top-level and GeoTag::KML, GeoTag::GPX, and so on for the various functionality it has. I like keeping everything together since it's pretty tightly knit at the moment. What are your suggestions?

--
Loren M. Lang
lor...@north-winds.org