I guess each module author has his/her own preferred way
how to get patches and other forms of help.

I have started to work on a series of talks - that I'd probably develop
with a series of blog posts - on how to contribute to and open source
project with heavy focus on Perl projects.

If interested, I posted my talk proposal on the mailing list of Israel.pm:
http://mail.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2011-January/011524.html

My objective is getting more people to contribute to CPAN.
I don't necessarily want more modules. I'd prefer to get more people
involved in maintaining and improving the already existing module.

So I wonder what is the preferred way for you to get help?
What should I stress in my blogs and presentation and what should
I recommend against? What items do you think I might have missed
from that draft?

regards
   Gabor