On Mon, December 12, 2011 1:55 am, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>
> On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:41:54 +0000
> Neil Bowers <n...@bowers.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know how I can contact Sean Cannon? His PAUSE id is DOGER,
>> and he has several dists on CPAN, including Geo::Coder::HostIP, which
>> I've fixed a few bugs in.
>>

> well, the web site whatever3d referred to in
> https://metacpan.org/author/DODGER
> is down and his email appears to point at http://www.aquest.com/ whose
> owner
> appears to have passed away. There also appears to be many Sean Cannons:
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Sean/Cannon .

That was unexpected. Yes, Dan Lawrence (of aquest.com) passed away last
year. He was a friend of mine since college, and a prolific coder, though
not in perl. I don't know Sean Cannon, but the domain he used for e-mail
(dodger.org) is apparently available to be taken over. So it does look
like he at least has dropped off-web.

     -john