On 1/10/12 7:05 PM, Jed Lund wrote:
Hello all (again),

I think I may have made my first mistake by not suggesting a possible set
of names that I am considering in order to provide a place to start for
feedback from this distribution.

[snip]
For the DateTime::Format mashup I am considering.

DateTime::Format::Mashup::Shiras
DateTime::Format::Mashup::Shiras::Types

There is a perl-datetime mailing list (http://lists.perl.org/list/datetime.html) which is a better place to ask concerning naming of DateTime-related modules. In particular, there is a policy (the details of which I can't remember at the moment) between those modules that should go into the basic DateTime namespace and those which should go into the extension namespace, DateTimeX.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan