On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:38:55AM -0800, Buddy Burden wrote:

> So your README.pod is a link to your lib/Authen/Daemon.pod; nice.
> But I notice you also don't have a lib/Authen/Daemon.pm ...

True.

> if you had, how would you have done it then?

It's a fair question, but that experiment hasn't happened yet.

I have observed that it is common, but by no means universal, to put
very little in the module named for the distribution.  Therefore it
work well enough to reverse the usual pattern (code, __END__, POD) and
instead have (POD, =cut, code).

Then I stumbled across Yanick's
 http://babyl.dyndns.org/techblog/entry/dist-zilla-github

which turns it all around for some other benefits.  TMTOWTDI.

--
Matthew (was puzzled to receive only the direct mail from Buddy and
        not the one from the list server)