Heyas everyone,

I'm in the process of organising to have my very first contribution to CPAN
uploaded and see that it may be prudent to ask for feedback on the names I
currently have, especially as it is claiming a top-level name!

I'm very open to suggestions, though I do hope these are okay!

--------

Currently, I have the following modules:

        OpenHMD

                Utilising Inline::C, this module provides a binding to the
OpenHMD C
                library (http://openhmd.net/), intended to be a very thin
wrapper
                (i.e. behave as closely as possible to the C library).

        OpenHMD::Simple

                Utilising the OpenHMD module (above), this provides a *very*
simple
                OO interface to OpenHMD, letting you use the library with very
few
                methods (just 3) in the simplest case of a known device index,
                such as the default device, 0).

                         my $openhmd = OpenHMD::Simple->new(0);
                         while (1) {
                                 $openhmd->update;
                                 my $state = $openhmd->state;
                         }

In the near future I will also be creating:

        OpenHMD::Context
        OpenHMD::Device

                These are the fully fleshed out OO interfaces, providing
individual
                methods for everything and allowing proper use of the library
in a OO
                manner. These would utilise the OpenHMD module above and
                OpenHMD::Simple would be migrated to using these instead of
OpenHMD
                directly.

In the more distant future, I'd like to make:

        OpenHMD::Backend::Inline
        OpenHMD::Backend::XS

                I'd like to convert OpenHMD to be a "frontend" module that
allows the
                use of multiple possible backends (Inline, XS, ... PP?).

--------

I'm not sure if it matters at all, but I checked with the lead OpenHMD
developers and they have given their blessing for me to use the 'OpenHMD'
namespace (they have been very supportive of my efforts, even regarding me as part
of the team). They can be contacted in #openhmd on freenode to confirm.

Thanks for your time, I hope these names are acceptable and that you have a nice day!

Regards,
CandyAngel