* Matt S Trout <m...@shadowcat.co.uk> [2016-05-11 20:23]:
> Were I you, I'd simply take the evidence as available:
>
>   - At least four people thought your comment was phrased unkindly
>   - At least one person thought your comment was phrased fine

I cringed at the comment, but I also realised this was because I know
that Neil is in a position to know what he is talking about. I guessed
that Buddy simply did not, and I assumed the comment would have passed
by unnoticed if it had been directed at some random subscriber helping
out, so I thought it best not to make a fuss of it myself on behalf of
Neil without asking him, and to leave it to Neil whether he wanted the
point addressed.