Hello,

Some months ago I started working in a system similar to ActiveRecord.
But then it became pretty big so then I centered my attention in a SQL AST
manager instead.
So I made a library that is basically an Arel port. You can see the README with
most of the basic info.
After looking at implementations in CPAN I realized there are many of them
already but all of them
based on hash structures.

This impl can instead represent a full SQL AST mainly using builder chainable
methods.
I did the library to serve two purposes: fill a specific need I had and learn
perl more deeply.

I need some feedback on wether you think it will be something that's useful.

Thanks in advance.

Repo link: https://bitbucket.org/juankpro/perl-sql/src/master/

--

Juan Carlos Pazmiño