Hi Lincoln,

I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the interest, to continue to
maintain Sys::SigAction.

There are several things you could do.

There are 19 distributions that use Sys::SigAction – you could contact the
authors of those to see if any of those would like to adopt it, or help.

You could give co-maint to the special pseudo-user NEEDHELP. When you do that,
MetaCPAN will display a banner when people look at the module. See, for example
https://metacpan.org/pod/X11::Muralis

Similarly, you could give co-maint to ADOPTME, or even transfer first-come to
it. This results in a slightly different message:
https://metacpan.org/pod/WebAPI::DBIC

If you don’t plan to ever do any more work on the module, ADOPTME is more
appropriate. It’s a more established mechanism, and there are people who look
for modules to adopt.

Think up a bunch of ways to improve the distribution, and add them all as RT
tickets. Then write a blog post saying you’re looking for someone to adopt it,
and that there’s a ready-made list of things to work on. Would be good for the
test coverage to be high before doing this. If it isn’t, add that to the list
;-)

Cheers,
Neil