could it also have somthing to do with the way '/'s are handled in 64bit versus
32 bit env. If my memory is right, these characters always seem to start from
the '/' position.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sailesh Krishnamurti <modules-dev@httpd.apache.org>
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
At: 12/10 12:51:35

just finished trying that. Same result still seems to have the same garbage
characters. Is there any other debugging technique we can try. Can we force
nulll termination of strings. Are we sure it is a non-null terminated string
issue, since the characters are occuring in the begining of the string. In the
past, I think I have noticed them occuring in the middle also ...