On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:57:28 -0500
"Subra A Narayanan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

PLEASE LEARN TO POST!  In particular, don't append
someone else's post to yours.

> Now I am trying to (just) compile my module using apxs and I see this
> warning
>
>  *$ /usr/sbin/apxs -c -L /myprj/deps/axis2c/lib -L /myprj/lib/ -l

Don't link that stuff in.  You're compiling a module, not the
kitchen sink.  Use LoadFile if you need extra libs.

> axutil -l axis2_engine -l dl -l pthread -l client -l operations -c

Some of those, like dl and pthread, should be accessed through APR.
Using them directly loses portability.

> /myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.o /myprj/obj/webservices/dispatcher.o

Why have you called your source files [name].o?

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/