On Dec 17, 2007, at 6:36 PM, Eric Covener wrote:

I would like to know the request type in my module
(handler/filter), is there any way to know that (HTTP
vs HTTPS)?

apr_table_get(r->subprocess_env, "HTTPS")  might be  what you want

That gets set in the Fixup hook, relatively late in the request processing process. You could call ap_http_scheme(r) to run the request scheme hook, which will return "https" if SSL is disabled or optional on the vhost that accepted the request.

S.

--
Sander Temme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]