Subra A Narayanan wrote:
Thanks for ur reply Samuel!

Maybe you can read part of the blob with a function like MySQL's SUBSTR.
I can easily read small chunks of data from my datastore. I guess the
problem that I am trying to solve here - how to send chunks of data as a
HTTP response without having to read in and store a large file/object in
memory.

Subra

Samuel was aiming the right direction. If you can read in pieces of the data to send, you should be able to loop over that reading a chunk of data, then sending it, then reading a chunk the same size (same block, for example), and continuing until the data has been sent. Try that to see if you obtain a different result.

Joe