Hi All,
I am getting a serious memory issue with my Apache webserver.

Initially I was allocating buffer from by using apr_palloc from the request
pool assuming the allocated memory is going to be released but not sure what
is the problem the memory grows infinitely.

I then tried with own malloc and then added a  clean up function on
apr_pool_cleanup_run.Which on debugging showed the free is being called for
the allocated memory but still the behavior is same.On each request there is
a increase in memory.

Is there any way to release explicitly the memory of the request pool?I
tried with apr_pool_cleanup_register and added a clean up function
internally I was calling apr_pool_destroy(request_rec->pool).For the first
request it worked correctly but on the later there was a crash and restart
on the Apache process.

It seems I may be doing something silly.Any help would be very much
appreciated.BTW my webserver is heavily loaded and it is MPM=Worker Apache
version 2.2.8 and OS is Red-Hat 3.0.

What are the other possibilities where memory leak can looked into.
Looking forward for response.
Thanks
-A