Thanks Eric for answer,

  No I haven't tried Proxy containers, how can I do this?? Concerning the
module it just a simple one: What I want to do is something like this:

- read request
- read cookie
- decrypt cookie
- if decrypting cookie is OK->>>> I do an *ap_internal_redirect("/auth",r);
*
With in my .conf file:

<Location /auth>
SetHandler MyModule