From: Bob Ionescu [mailto:bobsie...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:18 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Apache 2.2.11 src compilation

2009/2/6 Pooja Maheshwari <pooja.maheshw...@impetus.co.in>:
> 2.       The Apache 2.2.11 win32 installer doesn't contain the desired
> include & lib directories. Is it a known issue? Or please point me to a good
> latest release + sources.

The binary from http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi should contain
the folders include and lib; only the mod_rewrite.h header isn't
exported in Makefile.win in 2.2.

> 3.       Some good quick links to get hands on apache module development in C
> on windows.

Not directly related but a win version of apxs can be found on
http://perl.apache.org/dist/win32-bin/apxs_win32.tar.gz

Bob

* Meet us at Hall 2/Booth 2C111 at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Feb
16-19, 2009.
* Attend the qLabs webinar on Test Case Prioritization on Feb 20, 2009. Visit
www.impetus.com for details.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008
and the CNBC emerging India 2008.

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.